About Your Dentist
Gregory Pohl, DDS
I am passionate about improving each patient's smile. It is very rewarding to transform a patient's dental health through treatment and education AND to restore and improve the confidence they have in their smile!
To provide complete, quality dental care in the most efficient manner. To give my patients professional care with a personal touch and to make a difference in their lives by improving their smiles and overall dental health
Dr. Pohl received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Cincinnati. He earned his Doctorate degree from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry.
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- Externship at McGill University Faculty of Dentistry
- Invisalign Certified Orthodontic Provider
- Aesthetic Continuum on Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Training at Perio Institute
- Laser Training for Diode and CO2 Lasers
- Member Acadamy General Dentistry
- ADA National Council on Membership
- Heartland Dental Care Presidents Club
- American Dental Association Member
- Kentucky Dental Association Delegate
- Northern Kentucky Dental Association Member
- Dr. Pohl is a lifetime Alumnus of The Ohio State University College of Dentistry.
- Northern Kentucky Dental Society Member and Current President. Previously Served as Secretary - Treasurer & President-Elect
Providing You With A Lifetime Of Dental Care...
Dentistry is changing dramatically. Today we have the ability to change a patient's smile in as little as two visits. We have more to offer to our patients today than at any other time! My team and I work hard to stay at the cutting edge of dentistry and we are constantly looking for the best approach to improving a patient's dental health. We care about the individual needs of each patient and we look forward to working with you and your family.