May 6, 2020
We are now open for normal business hours with limited appointments available and excited to once again serve our patients with the world-class dental care you have come to know and expect. Your health and safety have always been our top priority, that has never changed. In fact, it has only intensified.
As trained medical professionals, our team’s dedication to maintaining a safe environment through rigorous infection control procedures is at the core of everything we do. We know that moving forward our commitment to your safety is even more important to you.
While continuing to meet the traditional Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements, at your next visit with us, you may notice our adoption of some new, additional protocols. For example, we might:
- Be wearing additional personal protection equipment
- Request that you wear a mask to your appointment
- Ask to take yours and other patients’ temperatures on arrival
- Ask you to wash your hands for thirty seconds
- Request that you wait in the treatment room or your vehicle instead of the waiting room
- Request that you call in payment after your appointment, for example via credit card
*Please note that these are examples of protocols. As the situation changes, protocols may change as well.
For your protection we have also installed a new IWave System air filtration system that takes 99 percent of bacteria out of the office.
Oral health impacts overall health, and we are delighted to continue to serve our community. Call us to schedule your appointment today. As always, we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We can’t wait to see you again! Thank you for your patience and understanding during this period!
Dr. Pohl and the Buttermilk Family Dentistry team